Valuation and advisory
The thriving Abu Dhabi commercial real estate market has caused an influx of real estate investors.
Demands for our commercial property valuation advice has evolved from being able to deliver qualified, dependable, and accurate valuations. Our commercial real estate valuation methods, approaches and services cross over many asset classes that are centred within Abu Dhabi and the surrounding emirates.
We operate to the highest global standards such as those set by the Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors (RICS), UK and overseen by the International Valuation Standards Council (IVSC).
Providing our clients with robust and insightful advice, our valuation team assess the way the property was built, its size, location, and its overall condition. Using our local experience, sector knowledge and technical training, we evaluate the real estate investment potential, rental income and how it likens to comparable properties that have recently sold within the Abu Dhabi area.
Globally working for many of the world’s largest property investors, developers, funds and operators, Avison Young provide critical information that contributes to the success of every real estate investment.
Our valuation team advises on all income generating real estate investments, such as:
- Compulsory purchase order acquisition advisory
- Hotel, F&B, and leisure valuations
- Industrial and logistics units’ valuations
- Mixed-use portfolio valuations
- Offices valuations
- Plant and machinery valuations
- Portfolio and loan book valuations
- Residential portfolio valuation
- Residential valuations for mortgaging and finance purposes
- Retail units’ valuations
- Valuation for taxation purposes
- Valuation of land for development purposes
- Valuation of real estate assets for investment purposes
Using a range of real estate valuation methods, we provide a complete blend of valuation services for each asset class and for varying purposes, including:
- Acquisitions and disposals
- Corporate restructuring and recovery
- Development projects
- Expert witness & litigation support
- Investment projects
- Property portfolio divestments and optimisation
- REIT and Fund valuations
- Requirements for a secured loan or bank finance
- Single properties and portfolios
- Year-end financial reporting