Asset management and development
Avison Young provide a clear tailor-made asset management strategy across all major asset classes to clients whether they be an individual or a firm with a diverse property portfolio.
Identifying the client’s strategic property objectives and the setting of their long term financial goals, enables our portfolio managers to optimise the net worth and operation of our client’s assets.
Bringing together traditional and new alternative investments, we provide clients with the opportunity to grow their portfolio. Whether the commercial property is located within Abu Dhabi or around the world, our global asset management experts provide focus on long-term high yield performance.
Working in a culture that values integrity and transparency, our asset management team are obsessive about our clients and building sustainable success.
In summary here is how we add value to our client’s commercial real estate portfolios.
- Through our local and crucial Abu Dhabi relationships and access to worldwide clientele, we ensure optimal occupancy levels
- Through our expertise we provide bespoke and innovative solutions that enhance and protect commercial property investments and portfolios
- Through our knowledge we minimise operating costs without impacting the property removing wasteful expenditure
- Through our local technical skill set and global benchmarking knowledge bank, we minimise portfolio risk
- Through our world class PropTech asset management systems and solutions we ensure our client’s portfolio management is at all times optimised.
- Through our comprehensive and cohesive environmental and sustainability focused asset management strategies we deliver solutions engineered today for tomorrow’s world.
Our asset management services cover the following areas:
- Advisory on condition-based maintenance and planned preventative maintenance activity to ensure accurate budgeting and cost recovery
- Building maintenance and control
- Commercial property and residential portfolio management
- Co-ordination of specialist services such as insurance procurement
- Creation of service charge / operational expenditure budgets
- Development of asset management strategies and solutions
- Establishment of management processes and procedures
- Facilities management control
- Health and safety compliance
- Key service provider management
- Lease management
- Market risk analysis
- Provision of accurate and timely periodic portfolio reporting
- Rent and service charge collection
- Selection and management of on-site staff
- Unit vacancy management
- Chief Executive Officer
- Consulting & Advisory
- Chief Operating Officer
- Consulting & Advisory